Leopard Women's wallet with golden zip fastening
Leopard Women's wallet with golden zip fastening.This stylish leather wallet has 4 practical interior card slots and closes with a full zip fastening. Ideal for cards and money having enough space to fit your phone and keys, keeping your belongings organised and safe.
Size and fitting guide
Shoes and Ankle Boots
Marta Jonsson, crafts her shoes and boots with a standard C fit for the feet. Currently we do not offer half sizes. If you are in between sizes, or one of your foot is slightly larger take a size up. Often it is possible to adjust a slightly larger fit with a good quality ½ or full leather insole. *Selected Marta Jonsson styles are available in a size 42.
Please visit out new cheap hermes outlet store online.
|Women’s shoe size||Standard C Fit (Circumference of the widest part of foot)|
|36||3||6||21.5 – 23.0|
|37||4||6.5||22.0 – 23.5|
|38||5||7.5||22.5 – 24.0|
|39||6||8||23.0 – 24.5|
|40||7||9||23.5 – 25.0|
|41||8||10||24.0 – 25.5|
|42*||9||11||24.5 – 26.0|
Foot width – How to measure?
- Use a fabric tape measure graded in centimetres, place flat on the floor with cm side facing down.
- Place the widest part of your foot on top of the tape measure.
- Pull the tape measure around the widest part of your foot, measuring the circumference of your foot. Normally the widest part of your foot is the joint next to your big toe to the joint next to our little toe.
- Measure both feet in this way and note the measurements of both feet.
Use the larger measurement in cm, as a guide to which shoe size is most likely to be suitable for you by reading the table above, set out in Continental, UK and USA sizes.
Having established your size from the table above, please follow the guidelines below on how we recommend measuring calf width and leg height to ensure the best fit with our boots.
Boot height – How to measure?
For each calf, or full length boot we specify the length of the boot (excluding the heel) in the product description.
- Sit on a chair with your feet flat on the floor and knees at 90 degree angle.
- Use a fabric tape measure. Hold the start of the tape measure behind the heel of our foot and measure up the leg at the back of the leg.
- Going by the height measurement given for your chosen boot style and size, you’ll be able to see where about the top line of the boot will sit on your leg.
Leg width / Calf measurements – How to measure?
For each calf or full length boot we specify the circumference of the top-line of the boot shaft.
- Use a fabric tape measure graded in centimetres.
- Stand with your feet flat on the floor. If wearing trousers, make sure to roll up or take a second measurement if you want to use boots over your trousers.
- Wrap the tape measure around the leg/calf where the topline of the boot will sit, ensure the tape is snug around your leg/calf and measure to the nearest full cm. Measure both legs/calves to be on the safe side.
Heel height – How to measure?
Heel height for shoes can be measured in different ways. The ways in which we measure the heel & platform heights are as shown on the diagram below.
Delivery & Returns
UK / Ireland delivery information
|Express||Orders must be placed by 2pm to receive delivery on the next working day.* Delivery Monday-Friday only.||DHL||£6.30|
|Standard||Delivery within 3-5 working days*. Delivery Monday-Friday only.||MyHermes||£3.50|
|Republic of Ireland||Delivery within 3 working days* Delivery Monday-Friday only.|
*Please note that we are closed on Monday 2nd January 2017.
* Please note that weekends and public holidays are not considered working days. Outlying areas such as the Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight may take slightly longer.
When receiving a parcel, you will be asked to sign for it as proof of receipt. If you are not there, a card will be dropped through your door stating how to receive your parcel.
If you would like some help or have any questions about our delivery options, please contact the Marta Jonsson Customer Services team by calling us on +44 (0) 208 881 0310 or emailing email@example.com
International delivery information
|Europe (EU and EEC)||Delivery within 3-5 working days *||Royal Mail||£10.00|
|Rest of World||Delivery within 5-10 working days *||Royal Mail||£16.00|
International delivery is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your order.
We will endeavour to deliver to any location outside the UK/Ireland via Royal Mail and our staff will be more than happy to assist you through this process if you need any help.
For countries outside the EU, sales tax, customs and import duties may be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. You may want to contact your local customs office for information on if / which charges will apply.
Gift Vouchers Delivery Information
How the Process of Buying Vouchers Works:
-After your order on our website for one or more of our gift vouchers is placed an email containing your online gift voucher code will be sent to the email address provided;
-Please note it might take up to one working day for the online gift voucher to be processed and emailed.
-If you've made an error on your order, please email our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to correct it.
Returns and refunds
We hope that you love and enjoy wearing your fabulous new Marta Jonsson purchase, however we guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt.
There are two simple ways to return an order:
- To return by post simply fill out the returns slip & return along with the items in their original condition & packaging within 14 days of receipt. We do not pay for return postage this will be at your own cost.
- Alternatively you can return your order to your nearest Marta Jonsson store*. Please ensure you bring the returns slip as proof of purchase. You will also require the card that was used to purchase the order online. We are unable to exchange items; you would need to return items for a refund and then re-submit a new order. *Unfortunately we are not able to accept online returns from martajonsson.com through our department store concessions.
If you are returning items these remain your responsibility until they reach us at the address below & have been checked. For your protection we recommend that you send any return using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
All returns must be sent to:
Marta Jonsson Returns Department
Terms and conditions for Gift Vouchers:
-For security reasons we advise that when purchasing a gift voucher fill in the intended recipient’s name in the Delivery information requested;
-The voucher can be applied at the Checkout for a purchase in equal or superior value to the voucher value excluding delivery charges;
-Please note that all the returns purchased with gift vouchers will be refunded with a gift voucher with a matching value to the original. This does not affect your statutory rights.
-The voucher can only be used once and in full amount;
-The voucher is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
-The gift voucher can be cancelled within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) if the voucher has not been redeemed;
-Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.